Development Time: 12 Weeks (part time)
Created during my masters, The Last Shepherd is an isometric puzzle game about stackable, zoo-robbing, cube-based animals.
Designed from scratch by myself and one other designer, my role within The Last Shepherd involved:
- Conceptualising the original games design and shape.
- Pitching the game to university staff and representatives from Sony.
- Designing the game’s mechanics, UX, screenflow, and levels.
- Representing the project during progress meetings and pitches.
- Designing and creating promotional material for game pitches.